Hi, within the process of switching all contents to Trinidad, I wonder about any alternative to use Tomahawk t:saveState to preserve single data chunks between consecutive requests.
This component works well, but I would just prefer to reduce the game variables to the minimum. Furthermore, I saw that Trinidad uses server-side storing of saved data, placing a simple token inside the rendered page as a handle. This sounds much more efficient than inserting real data contents inside the page using hidden fields.
-- Renzo