Hi, I implemented a TreeModel for lazy loading a tr:tree, since the provided ChildPropertyTreeModel is not smart enough for the purpose.
It runs fine, but now I would extend it to support paged presentation of long children lists.
I wonder if there is a way to insert a scroll widget below/above expanded children, so that I could manage related events to scroll up and down the list.
A working alternative would requre a pair of dummy children, since I use tr:commandLinks to render nodeStamps. So I can replace the very first/last links through scroll icons. It just makes the tree model somewhat more complex because of those two dummy children.
Just wondering about any smart alternative, since the tree seems to accept only nodeStamps and all of them count up as children.
-- Renzo