Simon, I have no problems to generate an event from a node commandLink. I should be able even to get at the selection by means of getRowData (from a Ric Smith blog). I just wonder why SelectionEvents are never generated. I couldn't even find any "new SelectionEvent" through sources, while RowDisclosureEvents appear to be handled properly.
And even worse, I wonder about those many model errors after committing onclick (I'm going to inspect them though).

Renzo

Simon Lessard wrote:
Hello Renzo,

Did you try to use Trinidad's setActionListener? I did not try with tree but
I was able to handle most selection with it before. You can try something
like:

 <f:facet name="nodeStamp">
 </f:facet>

Again, I did not try it with tr:tree though so it might not work, but I
think it worth a try.

Regards,

~ Simon