Hi, while using a tr:tree component, I want to use selection for navigating in a separated panel.
If I place a commandLink within the nodeStamp, then I can manage events and actions, however I don't know how to get the selected node identity.
Then I tried to use the selectionListener attribute like the following:

                selectionListener="#{dbTreeTrBean.selection}" onclick="submit()">
            <f:facet name="nodeStamp">
            </f:facet>

but the pointed method "selection" is *never* called. The basic idea was to force a submit on click and to manage the selection event to navigate.
Adding the onclick introduced a full can of exceptions while expanding/restricting branches, such as "Cannot exit the root container",
"row is unavailable", or just silent expansion misbehavior. Actually I'm using a straight ChildPropertyTreeModel as treeData.
Without onclick expansion runs fine, but then I miss the timely selection.
While I will investigate further about the wrong expansion, I still wonder if anybody succeeded in getting those events. Demos do not use them at all.
-- Renzo