From "Walter Mourão" <wal...@arcadian.com.br>
Subject Ajax+sandbox+trinidad
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2007 11:43:22 GMT
Hi folks,

I'm trying to add an autocomplete component to my application. My first
attempt is the inputSuggestAjax, from the myfaces sandbox, and I'm having
a hard time to bring facelets+trinidad+sandbox to work together... Does
anybody have an example of such a thing ?

Besides that I would like to know if it is a good path. I would like to
work as close as possible to Trinidad, so if you have some directions
about the subject, please let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Walter Itamar Mourão - Diretor de Tecnologia e Projetos - Arcadian S/A
www.arcadian.com.br