From "Brian Smith" <unobri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: <tr:panelList> not recognizing "visible" children
Date Fri, 26 Jan 2007 21:31:46 GMT
It seems to me like you last example should work as long as
xMsgBean.msgTextrefers to a DataModel or CollectionModel

                             styleClass="refAreaText"
                             value="#{foo.text}" />

If not, it may have to do with the timing of tr:iterator, you may want to
try a c:forEach which also should work since all the tr:panelList will see
only the inputs that are returned from c:forEach