From Chris Hansen <chan...@overstock.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] NavigationPanelRenderer bug
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2007 19:42:02 GMT
I¹ve had the same problems. If you are using facelets, you can put a comment
(<!--  -->) in the tr:navigationPane instead of using a dummy tag.

What is really frustrating to me (since there is no workaround) is that the
action never gets called on tr:commandNavigationItem used in this way. I
thought I may have been doing something wrong at first, but now I think it
is likely a bug.

Thanks,
--
Chris Hansen