From "Steve Vangasse" <st...@boardshop.co.uk>
Subject Trinidad build ParseException
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2007 17:00:45 GMT
I've just checked out the latest trinidad trunk source and tried to
build it with Maven. I keep getting the following build error:

com.thoughtworks.qdox.parser.ParseException: syntax error @[861,2] in
file:/....../plugins/maven-i18n-plugin/src/main/java/org/apache/myfaces/
trinidadbuild/plugin/i18n/uixtools/JSLocaleElementsGenerator.java

I get this on my linux and windows box with the trunk and stable-06-dec
branch. Line 861 is the end of the file so it seems that Maven is being
too strict parsing the source code somewhere. Has anyone else
experienced this and if so is there a work around (short of going
through the file line by line re-formatting)?

Thanks,

Steve Vangasse