From "magdolna holitska" <mholits...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Error message customization in tr:datetime
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2007 19:25:20 GMT
Hi Anshuman,
I raised the same a couple of days ago.
I recommend you to have a look at the messages having the title:
"Custom messages for converters"
I hope this helps,
Magdolna

>"Anshuman Abhishek Roy" <anshuman....@in.ness.com>
>To: adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org
>Subject: Error message customization in <tr:datetime>
>Wed, 24 Jan 2007 13:36:00 GMT

Hi,

In the <tr:convertDateTime> if we put a pattern attribute and type
=ttribute, then the my custom message in convertDateMessageDetail is not
=howing up.

On further exploration of this component I found that the message can be
=hown provided we remove the pattern attribute.

Is there any way of which we can let it show , but simulataneously =aintain
its pattern.

I have attached the code below:

value="#{BackingBean.startDate}"

onchange="closeCurrentPanelPopup();" >

convertDateMessageDetail="&quot;{0}&quot; in &quot;{1}&quot;  is an =nvalid

date. Example: &quot;{2}&quot;"/>

regards,
Anshuman

Buy, Load, Play. The new Sympatico / MSN Music Store works seamlessly with
Windows Media Player. Just Click PLAY.
http://musicstore.sympatico.msn.ca/content/viewer.aspx?cid=SMS_Sept192006