From "magdolna holitska" <mholits...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: autoSubmit + immediate + validations
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2007 00:57:11 GMT
Hi all,

I have an issue related to this one.

The problem is that as soon as I say immediate=true in the dropdown list the
validation popup message doesn't show up anymore when I click the Submit
button.

In the previous emails the advice was to use different subforms, but I don't
think I can do that in my case.

Here is the sample code:
					 autoSubmit="true" immediate="true">
		<f:selectItems value="#{backingBean.items}"/>

It looks like the one immediate=true is cancelling all the others.

Any input is appreciated.
Thank you,
Magdolna

>From: "Adam Winer" <awiner@gmail.com>
>To: adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org
>Subject: Re: autoSubmit + immediate + validations
>Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 16:17:27 -0800
>
>On 1/5/07, Daniel Hannum <dhannum@quovadx.com> wrote:
>>Can I do partialTriggers across subforms?
>>
>>subformId:fieldId didn't seem to work. Or maybe I just missed something.
>
>::subformId:fieldId should work in the latest code.  (:: to back
>out of the current subform).
>
>-- Adam

Buy what you want when you want it on Sympatico / MSN Shopping
http://shopping.sympatico.msn.ca/content/shp/?ctId=2,ptnrid=176,ptnrdata=081805