From "Marcus Bond" <marcus_bo...@hotmail.com>
Subject tr:table + rangeChangeListener
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2007 16:07:42 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to use the rangeChangeListener feature on the tr:table tag as
follows:
rangeChangeListener="#{view.tableRangeChangeListener}"

and in my bean which has other working actionListeners I have the following
code:
public void tableRangeChangeListener(ActionEvent a) {
	System.out.println("Table range changed.");
}
public void tableRangeChangeListener() {
	System.out.println("Table range changed.");
}

and I've tried
public void tableRangeChangeListener(Object o) {
	System.out.println("Table range changed.");
}

none of which seem to work or even get called, all that happens is that the
web page freezes completely. Anyone have any ideas as to why this might be?

Many thanks,
Marcus.