From "Bertrand, Shawn R" <shawn.bertr...@tycoelectronics.com>
Subject No iFrame with PPR content
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2007 13:06:22 GMT
I have a simple choice list and outputFormatted component on my page,
where the change in choice triggers PPR on the outputFormatted.  I'm
noticing, however, that the whole page is refreshing due to the lack of
the required IFrame on the page:

<iframe id="_pprIFrame" name="_pprIFrame"

I noticed the check for this iframe in submitPartialChange fails because
the iframe isn't present in the document (_doPartialSubmit of course
checks for the "_pprIFrame" element):

function _submitPartialChange(a0, a1, a2)

{

  if (!_doPartialSubmit())

     return submitForm(a0,a1,a2);

Why wouldn't the iframe be included in the rendering of the BODY tag?

All the best and thanks,

Shawn Bertrand
Tyco Electronics Corporation