From "Benj Fayle" <bfa...@maketechnologies.com>
Subject RE: partial submit and dialog
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2007 20:24:48 GMT
In Oracle ADF there is a component called af:partialPanelRoot.

http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/jdev/htdocs/partners/addins/ex
change/jsf/doc/tagdoc/core/panelPartialRoot.html

I'm not sure what the equivalent is in Trinidad.

-----Original Message-----
From: Meyer, Stefan [mailto:S.Meyer@S2neueinformatik.de]
Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2007 4:05 AM
To: adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: partial submit and dialog

I try to partially update a region including a group of controls in a
returnlistener. I programmatically add the tr:group-Component to the
list of partial targets in a return listener. Unfortunately tr:group
does not seem to support partial update so that the next capable
ancestor is used instead. Is there another component that I could use to
group the controls and that has only minimal impact on the layout?