From "Todd Cantalupo" <Todd.Cantal...@chordiant.com>
Subject <tr:panelList> not recognizing "visible" children
Date Fri, 26 Jan 2007 20:15:15 GMT
Hey -

I'm attempting to produce a simple, unordered list, whose number of
bullets are determined dynamically.

So, what I want to produce is what is visually produced by this block of
code:

styleClass="refAreaText"

                              value="#{foo.text}" />

Although this produces the desired visual effect (with too much white
space in between bullets), it isn't what I want.

Here's what I've tried and they all give me ONE bullet with either all
of the strings on one line or ONE bullet with x number of new lines for
that ONE bullet.  Any input is greatly appreciated.

                  <ui:repeat value="#{xMsgBean.msgText}" var="foo">

styleClass="refAreaText"

                              value="#{foo.text}"></tr:inputText>

                  </ui:repeat>

                  <ui:repeat value="#{xMsgBean.msgText}" var="foo">

text="#{foo.text}" />

                  </ui:repeat>

styleClass="refAreaText"

                              value="#{foo.text}" />

The information transmitted herewith is sensitive      information of Chordiant Software or
its customers and is intended only for use to the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon, this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer.