From "David Brunette" <David.Brune...@chordiant.com>
Subject autoSubmit on tr:table?
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2007 16:26:41 GMT

     Hi everybody.

     I have a page that has a <tr:table rowSelection="single" />
component and a <tr:commandButton />.  The command button needs to be
disabled until the user selects one of the items in the table.
Normally, switching the button from disabled to enabled is something
that I would do by binding the disabled="" attribute of the
commandButton to a property in my bean, and then using the autoSubmit=""
attribute on the other component to toggle the enabled/disabled value
for the button.  But the <tr:table /> does not seem to have an
autoSubmit="" attribute.

     So, is there some way that I can trigger an autoSubmit when the
user makes a selection of a row in the table?  Or is there another way
that I can update my commandButton when this happens??

     Thanks...

Dave

The information transmitted herewith is sensitive      information of Chordiant Software or
its customers and is intended only for use to the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon, this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer.