From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem running demo: AssertionError in UIXNavigationHierarchy
Date Fri, 26 Jan 2007 13:46:34 GMT
So,

you are saying, you build trinidad, deploy the WAR and get the error?

I mean there is a *nightly deploy system* by the guys form the Irian company

http://example.irian.at/trinidad-demo-20070126/faces/componentDemos.jspx

that demo works fine for me,
same, when I run the trunk (using jetty)

(if you like, I can send you my pom.xml for the -demo to run it in jetty)

thx,
Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf