From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: NullPointerException in PartialPageUtils
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2007 06:21:10 GMT
> thanks for catching the NPE. I'll go and have a try with your changes. I
> hope I have the configuration right - I'm not 100% sure but at least I
> have the trinidad filter installed. Does anyone of you have experience
> with JSF-Spring/MyFaces/Trinidad? Could that be the cause?

ah, you mean the sf project, from the German mindmatters?
I played around that last year or so, currently I am on spring 2.0
which supports new scopes like "session".

> I get strange behaviour after using the login form - the first page of
> my app. Firefox shows a javascript error and does nothing (I stay on the
> login page); IE7 submits the form and displays the NPE mentioned earlier.

providing code / errors is good in case of that.

If you need a *template* for something like
"Using MyFaces, Trinidad, Facelets, Shale, Spring 2.0, JPA and Toplink
Essentials"

take a look here:
http://code.google.com/p/facesgoodies/

(you currently need Shale 1.10-SNAPSHOT and MyFaces 1.1.5-SNAPSHOT
also a Trinidad build)

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh