From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: tree and navigationTree: change node image (character) and mark selected entry
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2007 10:20:11 GMT
Anton,

using FireBug is good so check what kind of styles are rendered

with

.p_OraTreeRowSelected a:visited
{
  color:#000000;
  text-decoration:underline;
}

.p_OraTreeDisclosedSymbol {
  font-family:Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,sans-serif;
  font-size:40pt;
  font-weight:normal;
  text-align:right;
}

I was able to make them black, underline and big (40pt)

HTH,
Matthias