From Laurie Harper <lau...@holoweb.net>
Subject Re: using trinidad without javascript support
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2007 21:45:01 GMT
Even the standard JSF components require Javascript for some
functionality, and many (most?) of the extensions Trinidad provides
require it too. I doubt you'll be able to get much working in a non-
Javascript capable environment, unfortunately.

If you need to support such environments, you may need to either stay
away altogether from advanced component libraries (and some of the
standard components too) or else render a simplified UI to those user
agents.

L.

--
Laurie Harper