From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Element End name: does not match start name
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2007 00:03:32 GMT
That's not the issue.   In HTML, <link> doesn't appear closed.
So, you call ResponseWriter.endElement(), and it still writes
out as <link>.

The issue with this warning is someone is calling
ResponseWriter.startElement()
and not calling ResponseWriter.endElement().  Forget about the HTML
output...

It could, for example, be someone who thinks that because "<input>"
doesn't have a close-element in HTML, that they don't need to
call ResponseWriter.endElement("input").  Which is wrong.

-- Adam