From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Drop down list issue when using EL
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2007 23:54:30 GMT
Can you provide a more complete stack trace?  I'm wondering
if this is a problem with ValueBinding.isReadOnly() throwing
an exception when ValueBinding.getValue() does not.  The
only obvious difference between h: and tr:selectOneChoice
is that tr:selectOneChoice uses ValueBinding.isReadOnly().

-- Adam