From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trinidad with oracle skin
Date Sat, 13 Jan 2007 01:29:06 GMT
The Oracle skin isn't really packaged with it - it looks like
we just failed to delete a bunch of .gifs that we should have
(since they're not used).  Not an IP issue, just a dead code
issue.  A lot of the old Oracle "skin" was specially handcoded
Renderers;  instead of using skinning, it just used custom
HTML all over the place.

As for a pretty skin - I'd love to have some prettier skins contributed
to Trinidad.  This is an area where I'm personally not so skillful. ;)

-- Adam