From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trunk and 1.2 Branch
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2007 01:12:36 GMT
The current 1.2 branch:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/adffaces/branches/faces-1_2-070102/

is 100% up-to-date.  There's no strictly defined process, but
what I've been doing is periodically rebranching from trunk
and merging the JSF 1.2 work in.  This is a huge pain, but
is the only way to guarantee all trunk patches get in.  I'd
certainly be happy to see selected patches merged into the
latest JSF 1.2 branch.

-- Adam