From "Romanowski, Tim" <tim.romanow...@lmco.com>
Subject RE: Trunk and 1.2 Branch
Date Sun, 14 Jan 2007 02:41:49 GMT
Is there a continuum build of the 1.2 branch, or are there plans for one
to be added?  I'm having problems with the trunk in my JSF1.2 app and
would like to try the Trinidad JSF 1.2 branch...except it is a huge
ordeal to build the latest version behind my proxy.  I'm not sure how
many others are using 1.2 at the moment, but thought I'd throw the
request out there.

Take care,
Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Winer [mailto:awiner@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2007 8:13 PM
To: adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Trunk and 1.2 Branch

The current 1.2 branch:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/adffaces/branches/faces-1_2-07
0102/

is 100% up-to-date.  There's no strictly defined process, but
what I've been doing is periodically rebranching from trunk
and merging the JSF 1.2 work in.  This is a huge pain, but
is the only way to guarantee all trunk patches get in.  I'd
certainly be happy to see selected patches merged into the
latest JSF 1.2 branch.

-- Adam