From Renzo Tomaselli <renzo.tomase...@tecnotp.it>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] which component for a dropdown menu
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2007 15:20:44 GMT
Ok, but I still wonder how a nested MenuModel is rendered for all those
several hints of a navigationPane. The MenuModel can be nested by
definition.
Furthermore ADF documentation at
http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/jdev/htdocs/partners/addins/exchange/jsf/doc/tagdoc/core/imageIndex.html

seems to deal with multilevel menus in the description of af:menuBar,
which should become a tr:navigationPane.
But I cannot find any example around - either for ADF or for Trinidad -
dealing with such issue.

-- Renzo