From Renzo Tomaselli <renzo.tomase...@tecnotp.it>
Subject [Trinidad] which component for a dropdown menu
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2007 14:45:38 GMT
Hi - perhaps a trivial question - which Trinidad component can be used
for a stardard multilevel menu (horz bar + dropdown) ?
I know that MenuModel is used almost everywhere for dynamic contents - I
used it succesfully for tree and navigationPane. I guess that the latter
might be a menu (as bar ? as buttons ?) but can it be dropdown ? With
further levels ?
There is no such kind of menu in the example set. Some appear in the Adf
documentation, but component renaming/replacement makes it hard to
guess. Even more, the Trinidad developers pages refers to navigation by
means of a NavigationLevel component, which seems unexisting.
Thanks for any hint -- Renzo