From Renzo Tomaselli <renzo.tomase...@tecnotp.it>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] wrong rendering of NavigationPane tabs on Firefox 2.0
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2007 10:18:08 GMT
Adam,
    as a final hint, I noticed that using display:table-cell inherits
cellpadding/cellspacing attributes from any outer table. If not null,
these values force a displacement of tab rendering - usually by a few
pixel down/left offset inside the div - not nice to see.
I could not find a way to override these values either on the tab table
itself or on the surrounding div.
Setting cellpadding/cellspacing = 0 on the surrounding table works
though, but it is not part of the component itself.

-- Renzo