From Mark Robinson <mark.robin...@mizar.com>
Subject Re: Trinidad with oracle skin
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2007 23:41:42 GMT
Hi all!

I've packaged up my intial release of the oracle skin.  It's available at:

http://www.engr.uvic.ca/~mrobinso/OracleSkin.jar

It's got some rough edges, specifically, server generated buttons do not
work.  I didn't have time to test all the skinning selectors, so some
fonts maybe the wrong size/style/color.  Primarily, it was designed for
use in my organization.  If you find anything that should be fixed,
please send me an email.

I created this from the images distributed with Trinidad and a lot of
time in Paint Shop Pro.

To use it, drop the jar in your WEB-INF/lib directory and set your skin
to 'oracle'.

Mark