From Renzo Tomaselli <renzo.tomase...@tecnotp.it>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] wrong rendering of NavigationPane tabs on Firefox 2.0
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2007 10:24:35 GMT
Finally I got a working solution:

- the table representing a single tab must have style="display:
table-cell; border-spacing:0" instead of style="display: inline".
- its tbody does not need any attribute.
- these modifications concern only Gecko.

This way tabs are displayed properly on Firefox 2.0. It would be
interesting to try out other browsers, I only have IE7 and FF 2.0.
I can send a patched NavigationPaneRenderer.java to anyone interested.

-- Renzo