From Renzo Tomaselli <renzo.tomase...@tecnotp.it>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] wrong rendering of NavigationPane tabs on Firefox 2.0
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2007 08:00:34 GMT
Adam, indeed it doesn't work with multiple tabs, since the second one is
rendered just below the first one (out of div).
Code comments state that inline on table was needed for both IE and
Firefox 1.5, while inline on tbody is needed on Firefox 1.5.
I will investigate further, the only other chance I'm left with is to
have a dummy nop extra-tab, without icon. This way rendering is ok on
Firefox, but the overall stuff is so much unstable that I don't feel
much safe.

-- Renzo