From Christopher Cudennec <Smutje...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: NullPointerException in PartialPageUtils
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2007 14:39:50 GMT
I just my checked my tomcat logs and found an assertion error. Maybe
this means something to you:

23.01.2007 15:34:09 org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher invoke
SCHWERWIEGEND: Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception
java.lang.AssertionError
    at
org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.UIXNavigationHierarchy.getFocusRowKey(UIXNavigationHierarchy.java:82)
    at
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.core.xhtml.NavigationPaneRenderer._getFocusRowKey(NavigationPaneRenderer.java:321)
    at
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.core.xhtml.NavigationPaneRenderer._getItemCount(NavigationPaneRenderer.java:328)