From Christopher Cudennec <Smutje...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: NullPointerException in PartialPageUtils
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2007 01:07:27 GMT
Hi,

thanks for catching the NPE. I'll go and have a try with your changes. I
hope I have the configuration right - I'm not 100% sure but at least I
have the trinidad filter installed. Does anyone of you have experience
with JSF-Spring/MyFaces/Trinidad? Could that be the cause?

I get strange behaviour after using the login form - the first page of
my app. Firefox shows a javascript error and does nothing (I stay on the
login page); IE7 submits the form and displays the NPE mentioned earlier.

I'm going to search the list for similiar issues but maybe someone has a
hint?

Cheers,
Christopher