From Christopher Cudennec <Smutje...@gmx.net>
Subject NullPointerException in PartialPageUtils
Date Mon, 22 Jan 2007 17:22:56 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to set up trinidad using the latest snapshot. Unfortunately I
only get a NullPointerException:

java.lang.NullPointerException
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.core.xhtml.PartialPageUtils.isPartialRequest(PartialPageUtils.java:47)

org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.core.CoreRenderKit.shortCircuitRenderView(CoreRenderKit.java:292)

org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.application.ViewHandlerImpl.renderView(ViewHandlerImpl.java:157)

Could some misconfiguration be the cause of the exception? As I said,
I'm just trying to change the configuration of my project to integrate
trindiad. Any ideas about it?

Thanks,

Christopher