From Renzo Tomaselli <renzo.tomase...@tecnotp.it>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] wrong rendering of NavigationPane tabs on Firefox 2.0
Date Mon, 22 Jan 2007 15:00:54 GMT
Just in case anybody else is interested :) I investigated further on
this issue. If the used MenuModel is not empty, then rendering is quite
ok. However I cannot use the emptyness of the tab list as a criterion
for rendering the panel: if a page has an empty model on a request and
then renders with a tab (because of an event processing), then rendering
is not complete.
Missing icons are: tab3-start-selected, tab3-start-selected,
tab3-bot-mid-selected, tab3-end-selected, tab3-bot-end-selected, all
concerning the af|navigationPaneTabs:: selector group. Text background
(done through tab3-mid-selected icon) is ok.
I could debug further, but I cannot even figure out why a simple *right*
click on tab labels forces rendering completion. This might be a
starting point to debug.
Does anybody have an idea about where to look at ?
-- Renzo