From Renzo Tomaselli <renzo.tomase...@tecnotp.it>
Subject [Trinidad] wrong rendering of NavigationPane tabs on Firefox 2.0
Date Sat, 20 Jan 2007 20:10:24 GMT
Hi, I'm experiencing a wrong rendering of the tab bar on Firefox 2.0. On
IE it seems ok.
I'm using a MenuModel-driven navigationPane. I noticed that tabs are
rendered by means of an icon puzzle, surrounding tab label text.
All icons are provided by skin selectors as background. I did not modify
any selector.
The problem is that - after any tab clicking - such icons are not shown.
Any further action - such as right-button click on text, or page
refresh, displays all icons properly, till next tab selection.
Since full page refreshing renders everything ok, I suspect that PPR is
involved somehow.
Trinidad navigationPane examples run fine, but none of them uses the
MenuModel. They use direct children.
Had anybody else similar issues ?
Thanks -- Renzo