From Renzo Tomaselli <renzo.tomase...@tecnotp.it>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] NavigationPanelRenderer - another bug
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2007 09:11:52 GMT
<head>
</head>
Done. I attached the patched NavigationPanelRenderer.java to
ADFFACES-275, I'm using it&nbsp; and&nbsp; both issues&nbsp; look fixed.<br>
-- Renzo <br>
Chris Hansen wrote:
  <pre wrap="">Thanks Renzo. Will you please provide a patch to ADFFACES-275 (
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ADFFACES-275">https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ADFFACES-275</a>).
If it works as you say,
this may fix other issues with tr:navigationPane as well.

Thanks,
-Chris Hansen

On 1/17/07 9:15 AM, "Renzo Tomaselli" <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:renzo.tomaselli@tecnotp.it">&lt;renzo.tomaselli@tecnotp.it&gt;</a>