incubator-adffaces-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Renzo Tomaselli <renzo.tomase...@tecnotp.it>
Subject [Trinidad] NavigationPanelRenderer - another bug
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2007 16:15:51 GMT
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html>
<head>
  <meta content="text/html;charset=ISO-8859-1" http-equiv="Content-Type">
</head>
<body bgcolor="#ffffff" text="#000000">
Hi, I noticed that component NavigationPane does not yield events when
used through stamping (e.g. MenuModel), nor it calls action methods.
However rendering is ok.<br>
Also I noticed that this is due to a difference between id assigned to
CommandNavigationItems while rendered and those assigned during
restore_view phase. In next fragment:<br>
<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;h:form id="tabberForm"&gt;<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;tr:navigationPane
id="tabber" hint="tabs"
value="#{tabBean.tabData}" var="tab"&gt;<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&lt;f:facet name="nodeStamp"&gt;<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;tr:commandNavigationItem text="#{tab.label}"
actionListener="#{tabBean.navigation}" id="tab"/&gt;<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&lt;/f:facet&gt;<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&lt;tr:commandNavigationItem/&gt;<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;/tr:navigationPane&gt;<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;/h:form&gt;<br>
<br>
all tabs are rendered as "tabberForm:tabber:tab", while restore_view
expects "tabberForm:tabber:x:tab", where x = 0, 1, 2, ...<br>
This is due to another bug in method
NavigationPanelRender.renderContent(), which in case of stamping
performs a children loop twice. The first time, each round sets a
proper collection index through component.setRowIndex(i), but the
second time it does not. As a consequence, tab index will be missing at
any following getRowKey(), thus building wrong ids.<br>
<br>
-- Renzo<br>
<br>
<br>
<font size="+1"><br>
</font>
</body>
</html>

Mime
View raw message