From Renzo Tomaselli <renzo.tomase...@tecnotp.it>
Subject Re: tree and navigationTree: change node image (character) and mark selected entry
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2007 10:08:27 GMT
<head>
</head>
For question n. 1 I concluded that actually it's not possible. Class
TreeRenderer&nbsp; seems to&nbsp; be waiting for further refinement&nbsp; (see
empty
methods such as getIconBackgroundIcon).<br>
For the second question: this is what I did for customizing node styles
(removing underlining from links and changing hovering):<br>
.p_OraTreeRow A:link {<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; text-decoration: none;<br>
}<br>
.p_OraTreeRow A:hover {<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; font-weight: bold;<br>
}<br>
You can apply furthe restyling. I know that these should be "private"
selectors, but they are the only possible customizations for trees I
could find from sources.<br>
-- Renzo<br>
Kunze, Anton wrote:
 cite="mid1F701D303A73F2458C1F9B1439C115E40139D9C0@ex1.S2.int"
 type="cite">
  <pre wrap="">Hello,

I'm using the trinidad tree and navigation tree components and I have to
customize the look and usability. How can I change the node character
(triangle) or replace with an image?
How can I mark a selected entry with a given background color?

Best regards

  </pre>