From Renzo Tomaselli <renzo.tomase...@tecnotp.it>
Subject [Trinidad] how to use MenuModel for dynamic NavigationPane
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2007 09:09:41 GMT
<head>
</head>
MenuModel for providing runtime contents to a NavigationPane. I can't
find any example, all those provided deal with static
CommandNavigationItems.<br>
I know well the TreeModel, I implemented a custom one for my tr:tree.
But I don't understand how a derived MenuModel could provide text and
actions for items. This seems a totally undocumented area.<br>
One way might be like for the tree, using the "var" to pick up data
properties for feeding the NodeStamp facet. Just a guess.<br>
-- Renzo<br>