From Renzo Tomaselli <renzo.tomase...@tecnotp.it>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] tr:tree with paged children
Date Mon, 15 Jan 2007 10:41:12 GMT
<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
pair of up/down arrows as dummy children. It works perfectly.<br>
But after your reply I wonder if a single column treeTable fully
replaces a tree without constraints. At least it offers skinning
support, which is totally missing for a tree, exept for p_OraTreeRow.<br>
-- Renzo<br>
Adam Winer wrote:
 cite="mid6dac79b90701132153t7991ad01n4a5aea5fdbe36691@mail.gmail.com"
 type="cite">treeTable has support for pagination - so you could plug
that exact same TreeModel into a single-column treeTable
and get pagination support.
-- Adam
On 1/10/07, Renzo Tomaselli <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:renzo.tomaselli@tecnotp.it">&lt;renzo.tomaselli@tecnotp.it&gt;</a>