From Renzo Tomaselli <renzo.tomase...@tecnotp.it>
Subject [Trinidad][Facelets] tr:regionDef vs. ui:component
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2007 09:21:36 GMT
<head>
</head>
comparison between Facelets ui:component and Trinidad tr:regionDef.<br>
I use facelets with Trinidad and it works fine, with the exception that
ui:components are handled as text inclusion, so that they are not real
first class UI components and they cannot be conditionally included
from java at runtime.<br>
>From tr:regionDef documentation it seems that regions are kind of
components too, so I wonder about comparing them vs. ui:components.
Furthermore, are regions "normal" components I can handle from java at
runtime ?<br>
Thanks -- Renzo<br>