From Renzo Tomaselli <renzo.tomase...@tecnotp.it>
Subject [Trinidad] any alternative to t:saveState
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2007 09:10:26 GMT
<head>
</head>
Trinidad, I wonder about any alternative to use Tomahawk t:saveState to
preserve single data chunks between consecutive requests.<br>
This component works well, but I would just prefer to reduce the game
variables to the minimum. Furthermore, I saw that Trinidad uses
server-side storing of saved data, placing a simple token inside the
rendered page as a handle. This sounds much more efficient than
inserting real data contents inside the page using hidden fields.<br>
-- Renzo<br>