From Renzo Tomaselli <renzo.tomase...@tecnotp.it>
Subject [Trinidad] tr:tree with paged children
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2007 18:51:05 GMT
<head>
</head>
tr:tree, since the provided ChildPropertyTreeModel is not smart enough
for the purpose.<br>
It runs fine, but now I would extend it to support paged presentation
of long children lists.<br>
I wonder if there is a way to insert a scroll widget below/above
expanded children, so that I could manage related events to scroll up
and down the list.<br>
A working alternative would requre a pair of dummy children, since I
use tr:commandLinks to render nodeStamps. So I can replace the very
first/last links through scroll icons. It just makes the tree model
somewhat more complex because of those two dummy children.<br>
Just wondering about any smart alternative, since the tree seems to
accept only nodeStamps and all of them count up as children.<br>
-- Renzo<br>