From Renzo Tomaselli <renzo.tomase...@tecnotp.it>
Subject [Trinidad] is ChildPropertyTreeModel suitable for tree lazy loading
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2007 09:42:37 GMT
<head>
</head>
contraddictory, so I'm trying to clarify here. On one side - I saw a
statement about this class not being suitable for lazy loading - since
it requires all data to be available at construction time.<br>
However from sources it appears that deep node data are required at
runtime, so that lazy loading should be natural, occurring whenever the
component asks for children in getChildData (much like the Tomahawk
tree2 component).<br>
Is that correct ? Did anybody succeed in building a lazy-loading
tr:tree with native ChildPropertyTreeModel ?<br>
Thanks -- Renzo<br>