From Renzo Tomaselli <renzo.tomase...@tecnotp.it>
Subject [Trinidad] missing js call after tr:table navigation
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2007 14:19:05 GMT
<head>
</head>
near the page end. The effect is to call this method at page loading
for housekeeping purposes, using a &lt;script
type="text/javascript"&gt; element.<br>
Normally it works well, except when page is reloaded because of table
control bar actions (e.g. range navigation by next, previous, etc.).<br>
In such cases this method is not called at all.<br>
I guess this has to do with PPR, but I cannot find a workaround.<br>
Any help ? Thanks -- Renzo<br>