From "venkata guddanti" <venkata.gudda...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Table refresh problem when using dialog
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2007 21:01:02 GMT
Hi Magdolna,

Can you change the partialTriggers="cmdIn cmdOut" to
partialTriggers="data:cmdln  cmdOut" and see if it works? This is because
the table is a naming container.

If this does not work, I believe it might be related to the fact that the
currency is established for the table when the commandLink action is invoked
and the clientId for the commandLink includes the currency.

Regards,
Venkata