From "Clinton Davidson" <cdavi...@bea.com>
Subject RE: Element End name: does not match start name
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2007 17:46:37 GMT
I get the same problem with a link tag, even if the tag is closed. For
example,
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
href="#{initiateActivityHandler.imageServerCSSURL}work-portal.css"/>

Renders as <link rel="stylesheet"
href="http://PROCESS-DEV-VM1:8080/imageserver/plumtree/process/public/cs
s/work-portal.css">
With no closed tag.

I'm using facelets with myfaces.

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Winer [mailto:awiner@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2007 8:33 AM
To: adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Element End name: does not match start name

Well, yes, these are just warnings - but they do indicate
problems in someone's code that really should get
fixed.

-- Adam

On 1/17/07, Gary VanMatre <gvanmatre@comcast.net> wrote:
> >From: "Clinton Davidson" <cdavidso@bea.com>
> >
> > I have a project that I am trying to convert from myfaces to
Trinidad. I
> > am getting a number of these warnings:
> >

> > RUNTIME:Jan 17, 2007 4:55:04 PM
> > org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.io.HtmlResponseWriter endElement
> >
> > RUNTIME:SEVERE: Element End name:td does not match start name:div
> >

> > Is there a way that I can determine why this is happening? I notice
that
> > a number of input tags from a custom form component are not being
closed
> > as they are in myfaces. Do I need to rewrite these components, or is
> > there anything special that needs to be done to work with the
Trinidad
> > renderer?
> >

> It looks like these are just warnings.  The response writter just
likes well formed html?  I'm guessing that the PPR depends on well form
documents but that's just a guess.

> I'm endElement might be logging this error.
>
>  if (!element.equals(name))
>       {
>         _LOG.severe("Element End name:"           +
>                     name                          +
>                     " does not match start name:" +
>                     element);
>       }

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/adffaces/trunk/trinidad/trinidad-
impl/src/main/java/org/apache/myfaces/trinidadinternal/io/HtmlResponseWr
iter.java?view=markup

> > Thanks
> >

> > Clinton
> >

> Gary

> > Notice: This email message, together with any attachments, may
contain
> > information of BEA Systems, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliated
> > entities, that may be confidential, proprietary, copyrighted and/or
> > legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the
individual
> > or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended
recipient,
> > and have received this message in error, please immediately return
this
> > by email and then delete it.

by email and then delete it.