From "Clinton Davidson" <cdavi...@bea.com>
Subject Element End name: does not match start name
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2007 01:11:42 GMT
I have a project that I am trying to convert from myfaces to Trinidad. I
am getting a number of these warnings:

RUNTIME:Jan 17, 2007 4:55:04 PM
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.io.HtmlResponseWriter endElement

RUNTIME:SEVERE: Element End name:td does not match start name:div

Is there a way that I can determine why this is happening? I notice that
a number of input tags from a custom form component are not being closed
as they are in myfaces. Do I need to rewrite these components, or is
there anything special that needs to be done to work with the Trinidad
renderer?

Thanks

Clinton

by email and then delete it.