From "Simon Lessard" <simon.lessar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Table refresh problem when using dialog
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2007 21:08:18 GMT
Hello Magdolna,

I don't think the naming container trick will work as I already tried it in
the past. Then again I might have messed up while trying. I was able to
achieve refresh with a manual call to
TrinidadContext.addPartialTarget(tableComponent).
It's really a poor man solution, but it works. I think that issue deserve a
JIRA entry.

Regards,

~ Simon