From "Mark Dopheide" ...@qwizics.com>
Subject RE: inputText contentStyle
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2007 05:13:35 GMT

Thanks for the confirmation and guidance, I happily submitted two JIRA
issues.

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeanne Waldman [mailto:jeanne.waldman@oracle.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2007 8:59 PM
To: adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: inputText contentStyle

Hello,

Please submit a JIRA issue for the no-contentStyle on inputText when in
readOnly mode.
(Is this a problem if inputText isn't within a panelFormLayout?)

Also, are you trying to change the alignment, because you think that it has
its own issue? :) If so, you can create a JIRA issue for this, too.

In the meantime, try using skinning to change the alignment.
Create a skin (trinidad-skins.xml) that extends simple or minimal or
whatever.
Create the css file that goes with your skin.
Use the skinning key:
af|panelFormLayout::content-cell {} or
af|inputText::content to set your information.

- Jeanne